Quinoa Burrito Bowl
Alone, kids can juice the lime, and chop the mozzarella, add ingredients to the bowl and stir everything together. With assistance, they can measure out the ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Yield 2 servings
Calories 194 kcal
- ¾ cup cooked quinoa cooled
- ¼ cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup fresh corn kernels
- 2-3 tablespoons canned chopped tomatoes drained or 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 pinches parsley finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lime juiced
- ¾ ounce fresh mozzarella finely chopped
- Salt pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and cayenne pepper (optional), to taste
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Taste, adjust spices and enjoy cold or warm.