Whether it’s loose-leaf green tea, strong black coffee, or sparkling water, we take our beverages very seriously! We use all of these products in our own kitchen. They’re my favorites, and I bet they’ll be yours, too.
If you click the images below and buy them from Amazon, a small portion of your purchase will go to support my site. Thank you!
- 3M Under-Sink Water FilterGood beverages start with good water.
- Acrylic Tea BoxGot tea bags everywhere? Get organized!
- Bonavita Variable Temperature Tea KettleSet the temperature for perfect coffee and tea every time. We use this daily.
- Bormioli Rocco Ice Tea CarafeMost glass carafes are way too small--but this hefty jug holds two liters, and is perfect for brewing sun tea.
- Burr GrinderGet perfectly-ground coffee for the most consistent flavor.
- Chemex Unbleached Coffee FiltersDon't forget to compost the filter and the spent coffee grounds!
- Coffee & Spice GrinderYou may want to get two, so your spices don't taste like coffee!
- FORLIFE Tea Infuser with LidForget fumbling with those "tea balls" - use this instead for brewing loose-leaf teas.
- HydroFlask Insulated Stainless Steel BottleI LOVE my HydroFlask! Fits perfectly in a car cup holder, insulates very effectively, and has a lifetime warranty.
- OXO Good Grips Ice ScoopKeep grubby hands out of the ice bin!
- Sodastream Home CarbonatorWe love our Soda Stream - using it daily for years to make refreshing fizzy water! (Just skip their unhealthy "flavor syrups.")
- Vitamix 5200 BlenderYes, they really are as good as everyone says.