We use all of these products in our own kitchen. They’re my favorites, and I bet they’ll be yours, too.
If you click the images below and buy them from Amazon, a small portion of your purchase will go to support my site. Thank you!
- Ball Wide-Mouth Pint JarsAlso good for freezing 2-cup portions (just don't use for canning after they've been frozen).
- Ball Wide-Mouth Quart JarsNot just for canning, they're great for all kinds of kitchen storage! I prefer the wide-mouth jars, since they're easier to fill, empty, and clean.
- Better Life Dish SoapEco-friendly, smells great, and actually works!
- Binder ClipsVery handy for closing every kind of bag, and they take up almost no space at all!
- Bon Ami Powder CleanserWhen you need a little extra scrubbing help.
- Brushtech Spiral BBQ Grill BrushI researched BBQ Grill Brushes for hours, and this one was the clear winner.
- Cuisipro Foaming Soap DispenserGreat for hand washing. Uses significantly less soap, but suds even better to clean more effectively.
- Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile SoapThe tried-and-true earth-friendly, animal-friendly, and people-friendly all-purpose cleaner.
- Ecover Automatic Dishwashing TabletsThese eco-friendly dishwasher tablets really do work well.
- Jet Scrubz SpongesAfter getting sick of wimpy sponges, I found these. They last significantly longer, and the scrubby side is very effective--but won't scratch delicate surfaces.
- Molly's Suds Laundry PowderNon-toxic laundry detergent that really works.
- Oliso Smart Vacuum SealerSmaller than most vacuum sealers, and the bags are reusable up to ten times. Perfect for Sous-Vide, or just sealing foods so they keep longer in the fridge or freezer.
- Pyrex Glass Storage ContainersStop storing your leftovers in plastic -- these durable glass containers are easy to use, clean, and store.
- Stainless Steel CanistersStore flour, grains, pasta, beans, coffee beans, loose leaf tea... you get the idea.
- Stainless Steel Compost PailIt's amazing how much composting will reduce the amount of garbage you throw in the bins.
- The Worm FactoryTurn your scraps into the best fertilizer on the planet! We keep our worms indoors - they don't smell, and they're very quiet roommates.