We use all of these products in our own kitchen. They’re my favorites, and I bet they’ll be yours, too.
If you click the images below and buy them from Amazon, a small portion of your purchase will go to support my site. Thank you!
- Cotton Oven MittsSafety first!
- Emile Henry Lasagna BakerAnother heirloom quality piece, this bakes evenly and looks great on the dining room table.
- Emile Henry Rectangular Pizza StoneLove the large size of this stone, and you can also use it directly on the grill.
- Epicurean Pizza PeelI love how thin this peel is - and you can slice your homemade pizza directly on it.
- Instant Pot Electric Pressure CookerThe convenience of a slow-cooker, but the speed of a pressure-cooker. Win-win!
- KitchenAid Immersion Blender with Mini-ChopperSurprisingly useful, especially when the blender or food processor is too big for the job.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron Dutch OvenYes, they're expensive, but they're wonderful to cook and bake with, and you'll pass them down to your kids someday.
- Le Creuset Revolution Silicone Spatula SpoonThese do double-duty as a spatula and a spoon, and they're super-easy to clean.
- Oliso Smart Hub Induction CooktopThe Smart Hub does the work of a gas or electric stove, range, water bath, slow cooker, yogurt maker and more - all in a smaller space.
- OXO Good Grips Locking Tongs with Silicone HeadsThe silicone tips protect your cookware, and they lock closed for easy storage.
- OXO Good Grips Oven ThermometerMake sure your oven is at the right temp. I like this one because it locks onto the wire shelves.
- OXO Good Grips Silicone Collapsible CollanderHolds a large batch of pasta, but easily flattens to save storage space. Can also double as a large steamer insert.
- Pyrex Glass BakewareA workhorse in our kitchen, Pyrex is easy to clean, light-weight, and durable.
- Sansaire Sous-Vide Immersion CirculatorVery easy to use, and much less expensive than most Sous-Vide circulators.
- Scanpan CTX PansBy far the best nonstick pans I've used, and they're built to last. PFOA-Free, nontoxic, and made from recycled aluminum.
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Thermolon PansExcellent, non-toxic pans -- the surface is actually a type of glass. These are a great value for the price.